Gold Class can use the information we collect about you and for any of the following purposes:
· To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone).
· To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App.
· To contact you with information, newsletters, or promotional materials from Gold Class or on behalf of our affiliates and partners.
· To provide you with personalized or customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, via email, through push notifications, on your shopping receipt, or across other websites, mobile applications, social media or online services.
· To use your device location information to determine your physical proximity to our Stores when you use the App and elect to use such features. These features may be used to help you locate nearby Stores or to provide you with deals or coupons based on your device’s location.
· To use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for our analytical and demographic purposes.
· To review the usage and operations of our Services, develop new products or services, and to enhance or improve our content, products, and services.
· To address problems with the Services, our business, or our products and services.
· For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
· We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Others With Whom We Share Your Information
· Gold Class Group: All of the above information that we collect, as described above, may be shared among all Gold Class entities, including Gold Class stores, website, and Private Sales.
· Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing emails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us storage and analysis; (d) provide fraud prevention; and (e) provide other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in our agreements with them.
· Other Companies: We may provide information to carefully selected outside companies when we believe their products or services may be of interest to you.
· Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability, and to protect our rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
Online Account Registration
To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register on the Gold Class website. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information. If you are using a public computer, we strongly encourage you to Sign Out when you finish shopping. Your information will still be stored with us but it will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies must be enabled to place an order with us. If you don't know if cookies are enabled on your computer, head over to our Managing Cookies section below for help. If you disable your cookies, you will be able to browse our site, but won't be able to make a purchase. You'll find that most web browsers already have cookies enabled, but, simply go to our Managing Cookies section below if you need help turning them on.
Don't worry about cookies - they can't harm your computer. And the cookies we create don't store sensitive information such as credit card details. We do use encrypted information gathered from them, but this is just to help improve your shopping experience. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or select relevant related products to tempt you with.
Cookies don't just come from us; we have relationships with carefully-selected and monitored suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit for remarketing purposes. This basically means they will show you suggestions based on what you are interested in shopping with us.
The reason we're running through this cookie information is to comply with recent legislation and to be open and honest about your privacy when using our website. We take the matter of cookies very seriously and are working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements.